Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New day

It has been way too long since I have posted - which is good news - I am still leveled out.  Still have to get my pain meds for my bladder worked out - which will happen by the end of this month.

Seeing oncologist this Friday - never fun.  I have two spots that are concerning me - going to ask for them to be biopsied.  Will keep you posted.

I have been in a funk for a long while.  Well that turned itself around and went a little manic.  I bought two teacup Persians.  Duke and Delilah.  They will be here around the first week in July.  It really gave my heart a lift.  I had been in a funk for so long and had given it to God.  I kept looking for direction.  Just looking at those kitten pictures helped and although I really couldn't afford it - I did it anyways.  I love them already - just waiting until they are old enough to be shipped.  They are gifts from God - finally found the direction He was leading me to.  Who knew it would be two fur-babies?  If I ever learn how to post pictures, I hope to get some pictures up in July.

Also working on getting down to my family's ranch so that I can see everyone and the trips will get to know their cousins - one of which was born the same day as they were.  So lots of positives.

Hope everyone is doing well!

More later -

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment