Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summertime catch-up

Hope all of you are having a good summer!

Let's see - for me: 

The Social Security Admin almost gave me a heart attack.  When you are receiving benefits, you get reviewed either each year, every three years or every 7 years.  I am on the 3 year cycle.  I have no issue being reviewed and think it is a critical step in the process.  For me, I can give you a plethora of reasons why I am not able to work much less set up a lunch date (I don't eat much and it is usually soup - because food goes right through me) or I am so fatigued I can barely move.  So at first, I was denied!  Went into panic mode.  Then I was approved.  What cracks me up is that they say it takes 3 to 4 months to complete the review - however, they don't send you the paperwork to start the review until 2 months out.  Do the math people!

The kids, one of Sarah's friends and my mom went to my families' ranch a couple of weeks ago.  I made sure the kids and myself were packed and loaded up my vehicle.  Mom came here and put her things in my car and we were off.  Didn't realize I left my clothes here.  I slept most the ride there.  Once we got to our rooms at Fort Clark Springs, I went to bed and the girls and I slept until after 4!  Not sure what time the girls went to bed.  That is what the packing did to me - wiped me out.  I have learned to not go to more than one appointment a day.  I just can't do it.

Not sure if I posted this already but here goes:  had a PET scan from skull to mid-thigh.  No cancer - thank you God.  It is just all the cancer side effects that kick my tush.

Kids left yesterday with their dad for a week.  They are flying to PA today.  They will have so much fun and I get a quiet week.

More later -

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm 55-year-old from Korean, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete