Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

It has been a while since I last posted.  I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.  I am still feeling good and all is stable.  What a Thanksgiving that is!  I have a quiet week ahead before I go back in for another procedure on Dec. 5th.  Not looking forward to it - but don't have much of a choice.

If that is all I have to complain about - I am lucky.  My kids have been with their father for a little over a week.  I have missed them but have enjoyed the time to rest and have a little fun.  They are due home any moment - can't wait to give them big hugs and kisses!

Thanks to all that have kept me in their prayers.  I know we each have our own struggles.  Personally, some of my family members have been going through tough times with health issues.  Please know that each of you are in my prayers.  There but for the grace of God go I - how true.

More later -

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment