Thursday, December 15, 2011

I hate waiting

Just like children who think Christmas will never get here - I can still remember in second grade going up a set of stairs that had a big Christmas tree in the middle thinking I couldn't stand it a moment longer.  Let me at the presents!

Now at 42, I still hate waiting.  The years fly by.  But waiting on the results of my PET/CT scan drives me bonkers like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

I have a call into the oncologist office.  I am crossing my fingers that they will call me back today.  I have been so paranoid that I will miss the call that I am taking my cell phone into the bathroom with me every time I pee - which is about hourly these days.  But NOPE - no call yet.  I will let you know as soon as I know.

More later -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment