Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Three 6th graders

School is in full swing.  I have three 11 year olds who could all be straight A students but only one who chooses to do so.  The other two do their homework, put it in their homework folder and suddenly lose it when it comes time to turn it in.  I have taken things away.  I have put them on restriction and other sorts of punishment to no avail.

What am I doing wrong?  They are so smart.  How do I motivate them?  It is beyond frustrating.

The old back has given out - going for steroid shots tomorrow.  Praying that it takes effect straight away.

Finally, getting the kids to the coast soon.  Hope I can do it on my own.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Happy Wednesday!

More later -

Kelly

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Top 10 reasons why guys should read about cervical cancer.
    www.pinkwomenscenter.com/cervical-cancer

    ReplyDelete