Monday, July 16, 2012

Today my Mom moved out

After 6 weeks of living with us, my mom, my stepfather and their cat moved out.  I am acting like a big old baby.  I don't have the words to thank my mom for the sacrifices she made to take care of me and the kids.  She spoiled me and the kids rotten!  She is pure gold.

On the mornings I could stay awake, she would go get us McDonald's coffee and we would talk or watch TV together.  It was just wonderful to have her here.  Not just all she did to help (which was a ton), but her kindnesses and her company.  I act like we won't see each other again.  When in reality, I will see her every day and she will still help getting the kids fed, will hook me up and unhook me to my feedbag and run errands for me until my arm hurts less and I have more mobility.

I will miss her just being here.  A million thanks Mom - I love you dearly.

More later -

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment