Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Veneers and Broken Arm

One thing at a time.  Got my replacement veneers today!  All I want for Christmas, is my two front teeth - Christmas came early!  A little vain - but oh well.....

Broken arm - completely different issue.  Remember the doc couldn't put a rod in at the time due to arthritis and I had a whole other set of health issues that took precedence.  My shoulder aches - I guess because the bone is completely broken in two and has no support (plan to ask the doc about this theory next week).  I can also hear the bones rub together and the break still hurts.  My theory on this is that the bones are not knitting together - another question to ask.  I will keep you posted.  I see the ortho doc next Tuesday.

And my most fav doc, the oncologist, I get to see next Thursday - UGH!

More later -


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment