Thursday, August 16, 2012

Out of the mouth of my 10 year old Sarah

Today, my mom came and got us to take us shopping for backpacks, sneakers and the rest of school supplies.

As we were driving out of the neighborhood, I was reminding the kids of the limits I had set for the prices of the shoes and backpacks.   If my mom would have taken them without me, the sky would be her limit.  We were talking and discussing who could talk whom out of things/into things when it came to shopping.

My daughter quickly added that my mom was the only one who could talk me out of things and that she and her brothers could talk me into anything.  Sad but true - they just wear you down until you give in!  Not the best parenting - but she called  a spade a spade.

More later -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment