Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh No!


Something very silly after the fact - but hurt and scared myself first.  I was sitting on the couch and went to stand up.  I wasn't watching my feedbag line and pulled the needle out of the port in my chest.  I was waiting for blood etc.  Nothing exciting except the sting of pulling it out.  But I panicked and after I called for a nurse to be sent out, I called my mom.  My poor mom, I call her for any little thing. 

What an exciting life I lead. I also have been on one of my sleep binges due to fatigue. I hate it.  I feel like I miss so much but I physically cannot help it.  Thank goodness for my mom stepping in whenever I need it.

Other things are wibbly wobbly.  But over all doing good.

Sorry for the short post - but it really has been quiet.

More later -


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment