Monday, February 6, 2012

Dear Friends - amended!

I got out of the house for something FUN!!!!!   First time in a very long time.  Some of my dearest friends got together this past Friday night.  They are some of the nicest people I used to work with.  Cat and I stay in touch mostly via text.  She recently had a kidney transplant and she looked great and is doing good. She named the kidney Merle (hope I spelled that right- I think that is a hoot).  Cat also organized where, who, what and when.  Best ever friend and organizer!  Cat just sent me a text thanking me for this post and to let me know that another dear friend also helped to organize this get together - love and thanks out to Bird!

I walked in the door and just felt loved - it was awesome.  I got some of the greatest bear hugs ever!  It felt so good to feel alive and able to go out.  It was great to catch up with everyone and just feel the love from each of these great people.  There was lots of laughter and great conversation.

I wish we all had friends like that - that no matter how much time has passed we pick right back up where we left off.  I had a blast!  I love and appreciate each of you.  Thanks for the prayers and love!

More later -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment