Saturday, February 18, 2012

T Party

On Thursday, I went to get my teeth cleaned, returned something to Target and got gas.  Thursday night I went to a T Party for one of my dear friends.  It was great to see her and celebrate her birthday with all her friends and coworkers.  I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in over a year.

I first met Tracey gosh 6-7-8 years ago when she was interviewing for a job where I used to work.  The interview started out normally - all the usual questions.  Then somehow it got all turned around.  By the end of it, we were both crying.  We still laugh about it today.

I only stayed an hour.  I was tired from all the little errands I ran.  But that hour was great!

Here's to you Tracey - one of the kindest, sweetest, smartest and funniest people I know.  Love ya!  Happy Birthday my friend!

More later -



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment