Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Week of Hell

Nothing is helping my bladder.  Not the 240mg of morphine, not the vicodin or Valium.  Valium is helping some but the docs do not like to prescribe much because it is highly addictive.  I do not have an addictive personality.  On a pain scale of 1 to 10, my pain is at a 12.

I think my bladder got the bad end of the stick during last week's procedure.  I am going to the pain management doc tomorrow morning.  I am  hoping she will give me something to get through this.  It hurts so bad to urinate.  My bladder goes into severe spasms and it hurts like heck almost to the point of tears.  Valium helps with the spasms.

I need every prayer I can get - thank you to all my prayer warriors out there. 

I will update tomorrow after I see the doc.

More later -


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment