Monday, November 12, 2012

November 13th Procedure

I am trying to get some sleep since I have to be up at 5 am to get to the hospital by 6 am.  The procedure will be kind of okay - depends on what he has to do. It will set me back some especially since I have not been well for a while now.

But, the two things I dread waking up to in the recovery room is an Ileostomy bag (urine bag) or a Colostomy bag (not hard to figure out).  As I have mentioned before, the lining of the vaginal wall is very thin and connected to the bladder and colon walls.  I have had the same type of procedure a number of times.  The last time he did a procedure he saw my small intestines and had to close me up.

I don't know how many more my body can take before I go down the road of bags.  I appreciate all the prayers I can get.  I will keep you posted.

More later -


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment