Friday, April 20, 2012

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Hi All -

Yep - I am stupid and made a really bad decision - TPN vacay has turned into a hot mess.  Not able to retain food, not able to eat much etc.  Calling Doc on Monday to get back on asap.

Just got back from a "quick" trip to HEB with the kiddos.  Had to take breaks and put my head down on the cart.  Someone asked if I was okay and I told them yes.  They obviously did not believe me because shortly there after a HEB manager appeared quickly.  They asked if I needed help, a drink of water, could they call someone etc.  As soon as she asked if I was ok, I just cried.  Made it home and the kids reluctantly brought in the groceries.

Although showering has been nice, it wears me out too.  See - stupid, stupid, stupid.  I just wanted to feel "normal" for a bit.  It is so frustrating.

Just going to lay low and not doing anything that takes much strength - which means laid up on the couch.  I am pretty good at that :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

More later -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment