Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

I was able to take the kids swimming!  I feel like a grownup now that I am driving again.  It is a little tough to turn with my right arm but otherwise all went well.  I can't get in the water - but I sure wanted to!

Hope all of you had a great Labor Day weekend and were able to spend time with your family and friends.

I am holding my own these days.  Today wore me out - but on normal days when I am on the couch all day, I do fine.  If I am up and about, my bladder and my arm complain mightily.  But I have meds that can control it - just can't take them if I drive. But took them when I got home and things are starting to settle. 

Matthew took out parts of his two front teeth for the third time.  Gotta get that fixed.

That's pretty much all.  Pretty boring these days :)  Better than the alternative!!!

More later -


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment