Friday, October 19, 2012

Feeling Crappy

I posted this to Face Book yesterday.  Thought I would post it here to let those who read my blog what's been going on.  Nothing fun. :(

I have really feeling crappy for the last couple of months. I went back to my internist today and my pain doc the day before and changed up some of the pain meds.

The internist likened the amount of pain meds I am on is what they give hospice patients for palliative care. Wow - that blew my mind. I am just using them to survive without severe pain. Then a couple of weeks ago when I went to the ER doc, he asked if my skin is always this color: grey! This all stinks - just asking for a little bit of normal. Is that too much to ask?

I  guess this is my new normal.

More later -



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment