Monday, October 29, 2012

About 10 minutes after I posted last night


My daughter wanted "special" lotion like from Bath and Body Works.  I talked her out of it thinking I had some at home.  She had just gotten out of the shower.  I was in the small closet I use for linens and other stuff.  Not a big space and the floor was covered in misc. items.

I felt myself going down.  I fell against the wall.  Nothing that hurt too much but still.  I am grateful my mom got me the "Fallen and I can't get up" button that I wear around my neck but did not need it in this situation.  But I needed space to get on my knees to get up - arthritis damage issues.  While Sarah was scared, she was so sweet and held it together.  She offered to help me get up - she weighs about 60 pounds soaking wet.  I smiled and told her kindly no.

So I had to scoot on my hinney out of there to get to the bathroom area which has much more space and I was finally able to get up.  I stopped, I was a little peeved becasue of the day I had had.  Then turned it over to God as I promised myself I would.  No big injuries - that is the big thing. 

More later -

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment